Richard’s Fine Coffees has searched for the worlds finest coffees beans and blends available. Whether you are looking for taste from the mountain regions of Brazil or the intense robust flavor of Kenya AA, we at Richard’s are sure you will find and enjoy the coffee that is right for your lifestyle and taste.
Please feel free to ask questions. Our trained staff will assist you in finding the perfect bean or blend. If we do not have it in stock, special order beans are available. We also provide “green” beans for the adventurous home roaster.
- Colombia Supremo
Colombian coffee ranks as one of the most popular coffees in the industry with a rich full-body and well-balanced clean flavor.
- Costa Rica Reserve SHB
A coffee with a medium body that produces a tangy aroma and a smooth rich flavor.
- Kenya AA
A medium bodied coffee with bright acidity. The intense hearty character ranks as one of the worlds best.
- Ethiopia Longberry Harrah
Displays a sharp, winey acidity as its dominant characteristic, followed by a rich aroma and thick almost tangy flavor.
- Guatemala Antigua SHB
A Hard Bean coffee that offers a medium body, spicy twist, aromatic and well-balanced smokey flavor
- India Mysore “Gold Nuggets”
Grown near the Mysore gold district this coffee is sweet, spicy, super rich with a light body and low acidity.
- Papua New Guinea
Grown in the highlands of New Guinea, this coffee offers a sweet acidic flavor with a mild medium body.
- Sumatra Mandheling
Many consider the Mandheling coffees to be among the worlds finest. These coffees have a low acidity, heavy body, and complex flavor.
- Tanzanian Peaberry
Displays many of the same characteristics as Kenya coffee though much lighter in acidity. The peaberry offers a full body and distinguished aroma.
- Sulawesi “Celebes Classique”
An Indonesian coffee grown on the island of Sulawesi, exhibits a rich, full body well-balanced acidity and a multi-dimensional character.
- Brazil Santos
Santos offers a low acidic, light bodied brew with a pleasant aroma and a mild, smooth flavor.
- Java”Dutch Estate”
Java displays an exquisite acid balance, a heavy body with hints of a chocolate-like undertone.
- Colombia Supremo
A light-bodied blend with a rich aroma. Our house blend provides you with a smooth, satisfying coffee you can drink all day long.
- French Roast
Our darkest roast. A blend of South and Central American beans, dense enough to stand this degree of roast offers an intense cup with a rich lingering flavor.
- Mocca Java
This blend combines Ethiopian Longberry and Java Blawan Estate coffees. It offers a pungent brew with a floral, perfumy aroma along with a heavy body and fine acid balance.
- Richard’s Private Stock
A bold flavor with bittersweet undertones that will satisfy your every cup. Dark roasted to produce a unique floral aroma with a well balanced acidity.
- Golden Espresso
Dark, smooth and sweet with a beautiful floral aroma, exceptional clean acidity and a heavy nutty body.Caramelly and spicy, its complexity makes for both a flavorful espresso with golden crema as well as an excellent drip coffee.
- Almond – A classic coffee flavor
- Amaretto – Classic smooth almond flavor
- Apple Jack – Cinnamon, apple and French caramel
- Baked Alaska – White chocolate mousse, Dutch chocolate and raspberry
- Baklava-Greek – classic combines honey, pistachio and maple walnut
- Bananas Foster – Jamaican rum, with hazelnut and banana
- Blueberry Cream – Fresh picked taste of Vermont blueberries dipped in a light cream
- Butter Pecan -Traditional pecans and honey butter
- Caramel Cream – French caramel and cream
- Cherries Jubilee – Sweet cherries and rich vanilla
- Chocolate Almond – Classic chocolate and almond
- Chocolate Mint – A twist of mint with chocolate
- Chocolate Raspberry – One of our most popular
- Cinnamon Hazelnut – Nutty hazelnut with a dash of snappy cinnamon
- Coconut Cream – Coco-nutty cream pie
- Cookiedoodle – Chocolate, cinnamon, and hazelnut
- French Vanilla – Rich, luscious vanilla
- Hazelnut – For the hazelnut purist
- Richard’s Grogg – From the Scottish highlands
- Irish Cream – A traditional favorite
- Jamocha Rum – Jamaican Rum, fudge and almond
- Mudslide – Créme de cocoa and Mexican liqueur
- Peanut Butter Cup – Peanut butter and Swiss chocolate
- Peppermint Patty – Dark chocolate and peppermint
- Pumpkin Pie – Pumpkin and secret spices
- Rainforest Crunch – Hazelnut, Vanilla nut, almond and macadamia nut
- Swiss Chocolate – Name says it all
- Tiramisu-Vanilla – chocolate with tones of amaretto, rum and sherry
- Vanilla Cream – Blend of Irish Cream and vanilla
∗ While the café does not stock all the flavors listed on a daily basis, they may be special ordered by the pound or call us and create your own flavor.